Best Affordable Contour Kit for Brown Skin
Finding the right contour shade can be tricky, especially when you have medium to dark skin. Some shades are too light to even show on the skin, let alone actually do it’s job to slim the face. Others look chalky or too warm. So it’s safe to say I am happy and content to finally find the perfect contour shade for my skin tone.
This palette comes with 6 matte shades that can be used to contour, highlight, and blush. While most of the colors in this palette are on the warmer side, the darkest, contour shade is a true cool toned color (YAY!).
To be honest, I only use the bottom two right shades. I like to warm my cheekbones with the deep orange shade, and then go in with my contour color to chisel out my features.
– The price $12.00 on the BS Cosmetics website, but I found mine for $6.99 at ROSS. This is a steal considering how much product you actually get.
– The colors are very pigmented and easy to blend.
– You have all you need to highlight, contour, and set your face in one palette.
– Perfect if you have medium to dark skin.
– Too big to actually travel with. I wish I could just pop out the orange and contour shade and take that with me.
– Super pigmented – to me that’s a good thing because a little goes a long way. However, this may be a little tricky for beginners.
Have you tried this palette? What are your favorite contour products?