Drugstore Peachy Spring Makeup Look
Hey guys! Peach has been the color lately. Now that it’s almost Spring, I wanted to do a peachy makeup look for you guys. All of the products I’ve used are all from the drugstore (Yay). Scroll down to see the video and for the list of products used!
– L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation – 211
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Neutralizer
– Coty Airspun Powder – Translucent
-NYX Jumbo Liner – Gold
– Jesse’s Girl Pigment – Sunset Boulevard
– Milani Eyeshadow Palette – Earthy Elements
– Wet ‘n’ Wild Eyeshadow Palette – Comfort Zone
– Lashes – KISS
– BHS Cosmetics Contour Palette 2
– Elf Blush – Dark
– Milani Matte Lipstick – Sweet Nectar and Matte Beauty
Hope you guys liked this affordable look! Show some love by giving it a big thumbs up and subscribe if you haven’t already!