Recently I’ve purchased this clothing rack from target to create an inspiration rack for my room. Inspiration racks are great because they do just that: inspire. The beauty of having one of these is that you can dress it up the way YOU want. Here are my tips on creating your own inspiration rack.
- Get a clothing rack (duh, that’s a given.) I picked mine up from target.
- Get the same colored clothes hangers. This will give your clothing rack a more unified, clean look. I got a set of 25 black hangers for only $9.99 at Ross ($8.99 for a set of 10 at Target).
- Create a theme. You can approach your inspiration rack in so many ways. Right now I’m going for neutrals and a minimal theme. You can always organize your inspiration rack by color, seasons, or fashion style.
- Add different materials. It doesn’t all have to be cotton tshirts. Add satins, leather, furs, what ever you want! Mix it up to add to the aesthetics of the look.
- Accessorize with hats and purses, just like you would to your own outfits.
What are you inspired by lately?