How to Style a Black Turtleneck
Turtleneck sweaters are one of those staple pieces that can be worn in many different ways. Chances are, you probably have a turtleneck sweater somewhere in your closet right now. Not only is it a classic piece, but it’s one of those versatile pieces you can be layered with other items to keep you warm during the cooler months. This is also one of my top fall and winter must-have items because the black turtleneck can be styled in so many different ways. I’ve come up with a list of 5 ways you can easily style a black turtleneck sweater.
*Quick tip: if you’re worried about looking and feeling too bulky when layering a turtleneck sweater, keep the sweater on the lighter end. Make sure that the fabric isn’t too thick, that way you can layer things over without feeling too heavy.
Style a Turtleneck Sweater in 5 Ways
1. Wear all black. You can’t go wrong with an all-black outfit, so pair this with a black skinnies, black booties, and top it off with a black leather jacket. When you go monochrome, remember to play with different fabrics and textures.
2. Tuck it in a skirt and put on some boots. If you need to a little more warmth, throw on some thick stockings. A skirt adds on a bit more femininity, perfect for evening events.
3. Pair it with a vest. Style it with a neutral colored vest or a pop of color.
4. Throw a blazer over it. If color isn’t your thing, a houndstooth blazer is the perfect blazer to pair a black turtleneck with. Layer on some dainty jewelry to complete the look.
5. Pair it with a camel coat or duster. The color of this classic camel coat pops with an all black outfit and can be one of your go-to fall looks you can put together easily.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to styling a black turtleneck sweater. What is your favorite way to style one?
FTC Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post, all opinions are my own. Some of the links shared are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission from any purchases made.