Today I wanted to share with you a super easy, no bake recipe! You can take them to holiday parties, office parties, or even just have some for yourself (aint no shame in that!), and you cannot go wrong with these bad boys. People will go nuts over them. Guarenteed.
Lets get started!
1. Start by chopping the cookies in a food processor until they are tiny crumbs. Add a block of room temperature cream cheese and mix it in with a spatula until you have the consistency of moist sand.
2. Once it’s ready, roll it into balls. You can make them however big or small you’d like, but I made them about an inch in diameter. Place the balls on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper and have them chill for 10 minutes.
3. While the balls are chilling, melt the the chocolate chips in the microwave.
4. Take the chilled Oreo balls and dip them in the chocolate. Once you dip them and set them down on wax paper, immediately add your pretzels and a red sugar pearl before the chocolate hardens.
5. Once they are all done, chill them again for another 15 minutes, and you’re done!